Repülő 3 Talker
|Elérhetőség:||15 db raktáron|
This is a world novelty!
This is a surface that you can iron on a textile product like:
After ironing just write on it with a chalk marker! If you got bored of it, just wipe it off with one move!
Check out http://talker.design/. Here you can find some product tutorials
Leírás és Paraméterek
Make your own absolutely unique t-shirt, bag and pillow..
We provide a special paper with the product. This paper is easily removable from the product.
How to make it:
- Place the Talker with the black surface on the T-shirt or on any other textile fabric surfaces.
- The thick plastic foil facing up. Place on the special heat-resistant paper. Always iron through the special paper!! The iron shouldn’t go off the paper because it will make brown the textile product. Ironing should be done between 145-160 ℃, for 15 seconds! No steaming!
- The Talker surface can be ironed on every product that handles this temperature (we recommend to test the synthetic fabrics on an area where it’s not visible).
- After 15 seconds of ironing, please check gently if you can remove the plastic cover and the black Talker patch stays on the fabric. If not, please iron it over once again.
- After this, take off the paper and pull off the plastic of the patch when it’s still warm.
You can write on it with any liquid chalk pen.
You can’t write on the surface with normal chalk, it would scratch it.
Always wait until the writing will be dry. Don’t touch it until then.
Erasing writings and drawings with a wet sponge, with careful circular movements from outside to inside because smudging may occur on the fabric that leaves a permanent mark.
It is washable in washing machines.
Washing by turning it inside out, on 80 ℃ maximum. Consider the label of the product, that specifies the temperature that the fabric can bear.
Ironing inside out.
The surface of the Talker must not be touched by the hot iron, it will leave a permanent damage on it!
For children under 3 years we only recommend to wear it for a short photo shooting period of time, not for permanent wearing.